10 Day

On January 29, 2018
hello everyone?
The first day of activity begins again . I wake up at 5 am for morning prayers and get ready. Today iam invited for join ceremony in san carlos campus  . At 6:45 my students mentors  has picked us up. We are already dressed neatly with almamater from the campus. The ceremony begins at 07.30 am When it arrives, a new ceremony begins. I do not think this is a flag ceremony because the flag is already on the pole. Like ceremonies in Indonesia, Filipino-Filipinos sing their national anthem and at the end of the ceremony Mam Javier calls our respective names who are asked to come forward and introduce us in general





Consultation my lesson plan with Mam Kareen 
Introduction sea teacher when ceremony in PSU San Carlos Campus
So at 9pm me already consultation about my lesson plan wit faculty mentor her name is Mam Kareen tha beutiful one 😊
Note After consultation from mam kareen

Join ceremony in Psu San Carlos 
So at 11 am me and my friends invited to join missa in agriculture building.  They will pray to god.  For the success.at 11 am for the first time I entered a class in the Philippines. They were very excited. Why? Because this is the first time for them for having teacher from other countries.
For the first time I entered a class in the Philippines. They were very excited. Why? Because this is the first time for them for having teacher from other countries

The first thing to do is Mam cyril  introduce me to her students. I introduced myself

After I introduced my self, I haved ready fo tecahing ,I feel excited and nervous. What I think in my right mind is “Oh my god, I am not yet prepared to teaching. because this a first time for me to teaching social sciences. so i should speak up  in front of class many students  When entering,  i am wearing almameter   my college .
dag dig dug
Dag, dig, dug. With bismillah, I progress very confidently. . The longer I enjoy talking ahead to teach them .
Wawwwwwww. I was amazing at the time but I was happy because they are active. Almost every classes had the questions
From all these questions I realized that they have a very high curiosity. From that as a prospective teacher I could take the lesson that a teacher should be diligent in reading and intelligent in order to answer questions wisely.
At 12am take pray and take rest in mam cyril office. At 12 until 2 o'clock i am teaching in SS33 college psu san carlos
About Nature of economics.
Prayer

Play game

Practice Teaching


And at 3 until 5 pm me already company nafis for partice teaching
Good luck nafisss
Nafis : practice teaching 

Doing Missa Students and teacher PSU San Carlos Campus


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day