11 Day






On january 30 2018 

At 5am i'm already wake up for take pray and cook for breakfast.  Iam already cooking lumpia kornet and rice.
So at 7:30 Then iam prepare to go school for consultation my lesson plan becuase iam very confused with motivation  and observation my class again.
 At 8 am iam gone to school and consultation with mam cylin,then mam cyril given me tupware place for lunch oh may  god i like it mam.thank you so much,not only me to given that but my friends also given. We were very hapy because we can bring our lunch by our self. so at 10 am i have class for to be assitane mam cyril to teaching in 1B im senior high school until 12 am

In Mam cyril Class 

Tuppware place from Mam cyril 


           
Cook lumpia kornet 

Cooking lumpia kornet



...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day