13 Day


On 1 Febuary 2018
Hello febuary? Welcome to pangasinan
hopefully I can do all activities  and everything is going well "Aamiiin"
okey febuary, now i will to mam cyril, my student teacher .
i want consultation about my schedule teach.there is any problem about my schedule. Because next Friday . i will final demo teaching ....
omg .this is serious? Yes very serious. Hhehehehhe
me,dian,muji,and nafis to office mam cyril at 9 am . so we are discussion about our schedule teaching. Until 12 am
Consultation with mam cyril

This my schedule for next week tecahing


 Endthen we gone from mam cyril office at 1pm. So we should take prayer and lunch .
We take lunch in Kfc because we not bring our foods from boarding house . And today is dian birthday so must prepare for make suprise to dian.  So me,muji, and nafis go to san carlos city to buy cake and analyn with dian come back to school

With my friends sea teachers 


Buy cake in San Carlos City

So then at 5pm we alredy done to given suprise to dian . She is crying because she is happy . Happu birtday dian wish you all the best.  And good luck for your skripsi.  
Dian Birthday  22th


So at 7pm mam jo and mam Marymea given suprise to dian. Oh may god thank yoh mam's you are very kind. They are bring cake . 

With mam jo and Mam Marymea

Then at 8.38 pm mams shirley (our princple psu san carlos) ,Mr jo and mam donna also given suprise to dian.  They bring ice cream  wowwww ...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day