28 Days

On Febuary 16 2018

Today is my farewell day at san carlos. because today i want to be picked up with mr tom to kbri. very sad today.
For nenay:
thank you so much has accompanied us for a month in this house . forgive us if it's a hassle or mistakes. and to all the many brilliant team of san carlos have brought me much experience. wish I could come back here again.
at 7 am i was picked up by mr tom๐Ÿ˜”.
mam jo see you. And i hope can  meet again do not grieve mam. we always become family

Thank you san carlos see you

Thank you mam jo

With My friends in frontof boarding house

Pickup wity mr tom

Then i go to to kbri.so  at 11 am we decided to take a break and have lunch. we stopped at the place to eat
Lunch without san carlos๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

after that we continue our trip to kbri. at 12 am we arrived at kbri. we were warmly welcomed by kbri. happy but sad I guess. sad to be farewell by san carlos and glad to be able to see friends and  people's indonesian in kbri here. I am very lucky. I can stay in kbri.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day