Day 15

On Febuary 3 2018
 Today me and my friends are on holiday to bolinao with another sea teacher. I was picked up at 5 am with mr ro. and i am very lucky because mom mildred bought breakfast for me and my friends "pandsel." thank you mam , and also mr ro and mam baby acompanied me and my friend san carlos
Pandesal from Mam Mildred 
exactly at 9 am we arrived at kfc alaminos for breakfast. there we met with mam baby. But me and my friends san carlos bring food from home heheheh.
Meet with Mam Baby

Our Breakfast
AIfter that I'am go back to bus . wahhh when on the trip I met my friend from TAU  she is OCA from Hamka University , we are happy to meet.....
Meet with Oca 
Then I headed to the bus. when traveling I saw a very deep grief. we saw some people die there after being worshiped at church
At 12 am i got to Mangrove Tree Planting and Seeding Distribution. very nice view there.so far enough we went there with a twisting journey . Alhamdulillah  finally arrived. then we went around and planted trees there....and so many experience i got it 
At Mangrove
Planted tree
At 1 pm I had lunch with my friends. quite delicious I eat it because of hunger hehhehe 
Before Lunch

Lunch

after lunch we pray dzuhur. after that we continue the trip to patar white beach bolinao. his journey is quite far away. at 3 pm we got there

there we are very happy and enjoy the beach view. we felt great tranquility...
At 5 pm we went go home and continued the journey before we went go home we were looking for dinner first at Alaminous city 




end then we go back at 9 pmso i got home at 12 o'clock at night.
 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day