9 Day

On January 28 2018
Hello everybody i will continue my daily activities😊.
So today is holiday.  Me and my friends want to market for buy somthing for a cook  Like vegetables,egg,oil,and rice 
At 9 until 12am we gone to market with students mentor. 
Go to Market San Carlos Pangasinan 
In Market buy Vegetables 

In front of caffe la tea
At 12am we go back to boarding house for take rest and prepare lunch. At 1pm mam marymae and her boy already visit me and my friends in boarding house.  Wowwwwwww iam very hapy because she bring same cake for me and my friends .

Mam Marymea and cake
At 3 pm we go to Dr Martin P Posadas Memorial wih mam Marymae,student mentor and my friends.  Then after that we already take rest in Caffe la tea


In Dr Martin p posadas Memorial campus 
In Caffe la tea With mam marymae and my friends
So we go back at 6am to our boarding house and we should take a rest for tomorrow😊 see you 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day