27 Day

Farewel with psu san carlos

On Febuary 15 2018
Today me and my friends completed our report . as well as saying goodbye to Psu Sn carlos. today we last in san carlos. very sad indeed. I am sad to say goodbye friends and teachers san carlos. tears kept flowing when we bid farewell to the teachers there.

Thank you so much San Carlos Campus and city.  I am very enjoy here.  See you again....  All i hope i can come back again.
See you man principle SHS PSU san carlos

The last time

Mam jo we will miss you

Kuya 

So sad


We go back at 5pm. for packing. when it's mam jo and mom. sherly came to boarding house. no more words I can remove. quite sad and difficult I left it.

At 8pm mam karen and mam mildred to visited us. When me and my friends are busy with our respective duties. sorry mam's . when that night also we need print. and mam mildred and mam karen brought them printanan for us as well as food for dinner and cake. thank you mam. you have accompanied us until late at night.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day