26 Day

On Febuary 14 2018

today is closing sea teacher on lingayen. and today is a pipit birthdays. happy birthday pipit hopefully simplified all affairs yes pit. Wish you all the best and  dont  forget to me...
I am so soryy i cant given you something pit.and mam jo and mam marymer have brought our lunch and make surprise  to us.  Thank you mam's
My frien
At zipni
Lunch 
With mam karen
With lola
With mam jo
With mam marymea
With mam sally and teachers psu 
San Carlos squad

Happy birthday pipit

at 2 pm we went to lingayen for farewell with zipni. very happy I can feel and ride the vehicle. far enough an carlos to lingayen. at 3 pm I reached the lingayen. the sad and happy feeling I felt at the time. thank God I pray to Allah one month I can do it until now.  Thank you for everything that has helped me to this day



Thank you mam karen, mam cyril,mam jo, mam marymea,  mam baby, mam mildred and lola and everything I can not call one by one. Thank you has helped me and my friends in this sea teacher. apologize if we have any mistakes. I hope  the God repay your kindness 





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day