12 Day


On January 31 2018
Happy nice days ...
Heloo magandang umaga ..
Today is for go to school again , and  i want  to library for prepare my lesson plan and study with my friends and i will revision my lesson plan . Because i want consultation with mam cyril. at 10am to 12 am i have teach in senior high school Psu San Carlos about Social Sciences Microlevel approances in the social sciences
Disscussion


Study in the library with my friends


and at 12 am me and my friends take pray in the library ,then we were lunch in the canteen with mam marie , mam clear and her friends, we haved brought our lunch from boarding house,and we lunch by toge and abon.me and friends share our foods with mam mary,mam marie and her frinds. Oh my god they very like to our foods,actually i haved the cook toge. Thank you so much mam. We used tuppeware place from mam cyril yesterday. Iand iam meet mam cyril in the canteen so she given us puto food.

Take prayer in library 

Take pray in library


Our lunch.  Tuppeware from my cyril

Lunch together in the canteen


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day