1Day

On January 20th, 2018
Hello guys Good Morning? Happy  Saturday and Happy Weekend .
This day is my turn to departure to Philipines for Seateacher. I went to Soeta Airport with My Parents. I feel so sad, but i feel so happy. At  11:30 am I flew by air asia plane. i met my friends from Yogyakarta there are;Fahri,Nafis,Dian,Bela,Alfian,Munaya dan Dian. I feel relax to meet them. Because i’m the only one from my campus i get exited to met a new friends like them.

Picture 1.1 My Parents

Picture 1.2 Sea Teacher 

Picture 1.3 Check in
I arrived in Manila at 4.30 pm. So i checked out from airport.And after exit the door, I took my bag and pray with my friends . then i met with the other indonesian delegates and a teacher from PSU, Mr.Christian Tom, who fetched us up to the campus with the bus, but the bus came until at 10 pm. At 12.00 i Arrived in rest area , i thing in the boarding house hehheh. I already take a dinner with my friends .
                       


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS