Day 18



On Febuary 6 2018

This day Tuesday is yes or no?
 I wake up at 5 am to take prayer shubuh   and cook for breakfast and lunch
I cook toge and eggs. 
Toge and egg
  Today I am teach at  Senior  high school  in PSU San Carlos,  as usual before I am teach  i am should consultation want cthe lesson plane at  10 am iam already teach in senior high school  to 12 pm.this is my second day of practice teaching. I hope that today will be better than yesterday. My first class is gradesenior high school a social sciscience 1b. Before starting the lessons I motivated them by music baby shark and i am played games . if the music already stoped on the hand students . the students must  stand up and the teacher willl be give a same queation about review lesson.then learning begin the students should presantation fo each a group. i am make t after we discussion. i am given the cartonila fo the students make a mind mapping . As always the class is always active and the students always participate i fell so confused because so many students , so I must be able to invite all students in class to participate. and I find it difficult to invite students to fill in the tables that have been provided. The students looked confused while listening to my instructions. I realized that the instructions I gave were not so obvious as to make the students look confused. And I realized that I had to learn to mastering the content so as to make the learning process run smoothly. From the evaluation I feel that yesterday is better but I hope that tomorrow will be better.

then Today I am enjoy the class more than the previous class because I’ve got feedback. Class runs well only the hardest is the students who still shame to speak up english . Finally I ask the students . its okey just speak up to me step by step. don't be shame . Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to make the class become more alive.

Practice Teaching















































































































































































































 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day