Day 17

On Febuary 5 2018
Me and my friends went to school as usual. to attend the ceremony on Monday.after that we are  prepare materials  that we will teach later and today I haved teach economics in college PSU San Carlos Campus in.
before i teach i am already consultation about Lesson Plane with Mam Cyril . at 9 am until 11 a. then 12 until 2 pm i am teaching in College . I am very happy and enjoy to teach and sharing knowledge or discuss science with students here
I was shock when I know the oldest then me I was thinking “Oh my god, Could I teach all of them??” .can i teach all of them  .
For thesecound  time I entered the other  class . They were very excited. Why? Because this is the first time for them for having teacher from other countries again
so i am relax for teaching them  and i am introduce my self After I introduced my self, I got a lot of questions. They were very curious about me and Indonesia.
Almost all the classes I entered were very enthusiastic to me these questions.
"Mam, how old were you?”

“Ma’am could you tell about Indonesia ?
”Mam indonesia like filipino?
"Why you like flipinio?
"Mam are you moslem ?
“Ma’am, what was your impression to Filipino?”
“Ma’am, Why did you covered your hair?”
“Ma’am, you not feel hot wearing long dress? and almameter

They had big curiousity. I was amazing at the time but I was happy because they are active. Almost every classes had the same questions.
Addition, one class consists of 40-50 students, of which the class is very effective. i can   management class very well. One meeting was two hours . Students are very serious in listening and all focus in learning. From Mam cyril  I learned the importance of building an image for a teacher. As an example; when learning process, all of students were serious and when the lesson is over they can do joke. So from the many students who exist, she can control the class well.


 

After Ceremony

Practice Teaching

Practice teaching

as usual  at 5 pm  mam jo with her son and her husband visited us at boarding  house 

















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day