21 Day

On febuary 9 2018

Today is Friday. when final  demo teaching begins. i will teach in senior high school  PSU san Carlos  about microlevel. at 10-12 am. of course I am quite nervous because I will be seen by some teachers there. and it will be a value too.but its okayyyy
I must do it and do the best

I can ....

as usualllytoday I am teach accompanied by my buddy she is venusand my faculty mentor and my students mentor.omg i fell so nervous because infrontof me teachers.  It was during their lessons that accompanied me and judged me. The material for today is about macro economic  I start the lesson bypray and review the lesson so then  playing games .the games is dance baby shak . the students mst be follow the ekspresion vidio. who's not follow, the students will be asked. and the teacher will give the queastion. if the students can be answer , the teache will give the reward.so the class feels very much alive from the day before. I am very happy, because finally I can make the class more enjoy and live. Followed by lessons, students participated in answering the questions I always asked. The lesson went very quickly because I enjoyed the teaching-learning process that day.

In that day’s evaluation Sydney and treshia advised me that I should be more able to more  dominate lesoon and said the teacher i am always bing the sweet smiliing and iam enjoy

thank you so much all of you
iam so lucky here






Then alhamdulillah after that I get some praise and the result is very nice hearted thank you everything that has helped me in this process.
and after that i get the gift from mam karen and mam mildred i am funny and i am like it

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SELF REPORT

MY SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE IN PSU SANCARLOS

1Day